Rabbi Daniel Cohen, Senior Rabbi

Congregation Agudath Sholom 301 Strawberry Hill Ave Stamford, CT 06902 (203)-358-2200

Friday, September 4, 2020

[CASBulletin] Rabbi Cohen this message is for Rabbi Cohen I am sending it from my watch anyway and I want to speak with Rabbi Cohen and before the holidays and the virtual zoom everybody is allowed to happen now or so and will you please make sure that the rabbi gets this message and you know it's my email my email is DAA

Sent from my Apple Watch

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Bulletins" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bulletin+unsubscribe@cas-stamford.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/cas-stamford.org/d/msgid/bulletin/B22B1112-C67D-4830-B547-02D68182F3C8%40icloud.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment